Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Fashion!

I know it's a little late in the season but in my excitement for my favorite month I decided to model some of my favorite fall fashions.

Here's my first favorite. The yellow-gold on my top along with the bustier bust are both really in this season. And I had to pair it with my favorite red cowboy boots!
Bustier-style tops are in this season.



This one has a sort-of french school girl vibe. I love the blush color, it's flattering for almost every skin tone. The printed skirt is flirty and fun. Just because its fall doesn't mean you need to wear only earth tones! The oxfords and knit beret complete the look.
Try lacy beige tights instead of nylons. Flat oxfords are big for fall.

For this outfit I recycled a sun-dress from this summer and gave it a fall makeover by adding tights and a blazer. I really love the cranberry color. 
These tights are so fun and beige heels always look great.

Elbow patches are everywhere this season.



There are lots of shirt and sweater dresses in stores now. Don't know how to wear one? Just throw a blazer over it! Try a brightly colored scarf to add some flare.
Love layering? Try different length sleeves.

These boots can be worn up or folded down. Layer with cozy socks and tights for extra warmth and color.


This outfit has multiple points of style. Motorcycle jackets are still going strong so get yours out of the closet! Wearing high-waisted shorts over tights or leggings is fun and stylish. 
Sailor-style buttons are really popular and super cute!

Booties are big this season. Pair them with fun printed tights!

For fun this weekend we took some nice outdoor fashion photos. Here they are!
I love the animal print on this shirt!

Fitter blazers are a must. Try a fun pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment