Monday, September 26, 2011

How This Works

Hi Friends and Strangers!
This is an advice blog where you can ask me anything and I will give you honest and candid advice. I want this to be a safe and open place for people to talk about what really matters to them. I have made comments private and allowed anonymous posts. So feel free to ask me your questions in the comments box and I will always respect your privacy.

Again, I want to stress that this is a place to talk in an open, non-judgmental, and safe environment.

So, go ahead, let's be honest!

3 comments:

  1. Amy, good luck with this blog. I know you make my nephew very happy. How nice of you to share your reasoning talents with everyone! Best wishes, Auntie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm that was the plan but I thought it would be private. I need to figure this out

    ReplyDelete